Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'll just blame it on the Drugs, Okay?

How does one explain forgetting a grandchild – nope a nephew (Nighttime drugs have kicked in. You could be in rof a ride.) when shopping for presents. It’s not so much that I forgot about him as much as I mis-aged him and thought he belonged on a different list. The one I don’t make. Apparently he’s turning 18 and not 19 in two weeks which would have disqualified him from aunty susie’s Christmas list due to having reached adulthood. But nope. He’s still gotta be a very old child. Darn!

But it mite just chape up to be the most interesting present of all. Did I mention my mind is working at half its speed and can’t direct my thoughts nor my fingers in a strait line. (They are prescription I promise. I promise.)

What I can’t promise is my last minite gift idea is going to be quite so genious in the morning when I come down from the upside down ceiling. ( I think that’s the floor actually right?)

Maybe I should send this tomorrow. Of how abouts now since I am not of right mind.

Oh my dear grandson – nope nephew! (I don’t even have children. Not sure how I could possibly have grandchildren! I think you need one before the other.

I can’t even tell you what the awesome surprise will be cause He might telepathically read my mind, or maybe even simply read this blog. And if he could telepathically read my mind then it wouldn’t matter if I told you or not, would it. (I doubt it. He’s Eighteen. NO SUSIE! Seventeen! Good gosh.)

Does anyone else have any children I should know about and be putting on my list? Cuz it’s getting late and the words on this page are starting to warp and I think I better stop now.

I am a poopy aunt. But next year, well next year I will get it right and buy him NOTHING!!!

Merry Christmas to all you over-aged adults out there!

To privately contact me send messages to susiewithans@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What the heck...say whatever is on your mind! (Regarding my thoughts that is ;)