Thursday, December 22, 2011

What a Turkey! (Literally...)

I found the most helpful book ever made at Shopper's Drugmart today.
The title was...
Wait for it...
W-a-i-t-f-o-r-i-t...
"How to Cook a Turkey"
325+pages on
How to Cook a Turkey
Now,
I have never, nor will I ever, profess to be a gourmet chef. I won't even tell you I am a good cook.
But,
325 pages on HOW TO COOK A TURKEY?!?!?
Can you imagine the electric bill you'd get after pre-heating your oven while you follow the recipe?!
It's a good thing I told you about this book so you can pick it up at a boxing day sale and start preparing the turkey for next year!
Does raw meat last that long? I'm a vegetarian so what do I know? I won't even touch the stuffing if the bird was actually...well...stuffed. Blech!
How to Cook a Turkey.
Well.
There you have it folks.
My handy helpful tip of the season.
 I suggest you pick up some of those $2 reading glasses while you are buying the book at the pharmacy. You are gonna need 'em!
Merry roasting!
(Blech!)

To privately contact me send messages to susiewithans@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What the heck...say whatever is on your mind! (Regarding my thoughts that is ;)