Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Did I mention I hate mornings?

So it's a new dawn, it's a new day. I can say that now that I have been up for a few hours. Let me tell you...those first couple are rough. I suppose I am not the only one in the world to feel that way, but I'm all alone most days fighting the pull of the pillow and the demands of the alarm clock. Oh how I despise that alarm clock!
My blood sugar was a little wonky this morning, which probably (most definitely!) contributed to my bad attitude. I find the best course of action when I am "high" (SO totally NOT the same feeling as a little pot-smoking can get you...so I hear) is a high protein breakfast, a little extra insulin delivered through my pump, and a nice long walk on my treadmill.
I am feeling a little achy today, which may be contributed to my blood sugar level, having Fibromyalgia or perhaps the fact that I decided to break in my new 3-inch heels during that three mile treadmill excursion this morning. Who says exercise and fashion can't meet?
Well, it's time to raid my closet. My husband is taking me on a date tonight and it may take a few hours to decide what to wear. I still have a shirt or two with the tags still on from my last doctor's appointment. At least I know from my morning hike what shoes I won't be wearing!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you made this blog Susie!
    AS IF you broke in your high heels on the treadmill-that's actually a pretty good idea!
    -Amber

    ReplyDelete

What the heck...say whatever is on your mind! (Regarding my thoughts that is ;)